Cartilage and bone health are important for long term wellbeing. Jointace MAX has been developed by Vitabiotics nutritional experts and provides unique combinations of trace minerals, vitamins and nutrients, ideal for those with an active life, in sport or in later life.
Jointace MAX is the ultimate product in the Jointace range, and is designed for those who want the most comprehensive support possible. It combines collagen, glucosamine & chondroitin tablets and super strength Omega-3 capsules in a special triple pack.
Jointace MAX contains a truly comprehensive combination and its 3 in 1 approach provides:
– Glucosamine & Chondroitin
– Super strength Omega-3 fish oil
– Collagen (Type II)
Trace minerals and vitamins:
– Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues and therefore can be beneficial to cartilage (as cartilage is made up of connective tissues).
– Vitamin D, zinc and manganese all help to maintain normal bone. Vitamin D3 is provided in its Cholecalciferol form as naturally produced by the body on exposure to sunlight.
– Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage.
Instructions for Use (Take with your main meal):
– 1 x Omega-3 capsule (turquoise blister)
– 1 x Glucosamine tablet (dark blue blister)
– 1 x Collagen tablet (pink blister)
Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. Jointace Max contains glucosamine sourced from natural chitin. Diabetics and those taking anti-coagulants (blood thinners) should consult their doctor before using this product. This formula replaces other Jointace supplements. A regular intake is recommended. Jointace Max is recommended with a balanced diet, rich in fish oil. -No artificial colours -No preservatives -No lactose or yeast -Jointace is not tested on animals. Jointace Max is a food supplement produced to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards of quality control.
Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Not suitable for children. Contains high purity fish oil.
Allergens: Crustacean, Soya, Fish.
Storage: Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
There are no reviews yet.