Health benefits at a glance:
Chewwies Multivitamins can offer specially chosen vitamins and micronutrients essential for health.
The multivitamins are delivered in a soft, scrumptious raspberry-flavored, and chewable gummy, making it pleasant to eat and maybe easier to remember to take every day for both adults and children.
Why it works:
Chewwies Multivitamins supplement is sugar-free and gelatine-free and can match both vegan/vegetarian and halal diets.
In addition, it contains no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives, it is dairy- and lactose-free, gluten-free, and has no soy – which can make it suitable for practically everybody, including children aged 3 and above.
The science behind the product:
The specially chosen selection of essential vitamins and micronutrients in Chewwies Multivitamins:
- Vitamin A can support vision, healthy cell division, and healthy immune response. (1)
- Vitamin B6, or pyridoxine, is a component of the vitamin B complex and necessary for optimal health. (2-4)
- Vitamin B12 is important for healthy energy levels and cognition and brain health.
- Vitamin C is considered a free radical scavenger and can help protect against oxidative stress; it also supports immune health in different ways. (8-10)
- Vitamin D3 is crucial for supporting calcium absorption into the bone matrix, promoting strong, healthy bones and teeth. It also supports immune function and healthy growth and development. (11)
- Vitamin E is famous for offering antioxidant protection throughout the body and thereby supporting the health of our cell membranes. (12,13)
- Biotin, also referred to as vitamin B7, is used as a cofactor in the body, supporting the activities of enzymes involved in the fatty acid synthesis, gluconeogenesis, and amino acid breakdown. (14,15)
- Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body and is primarily found in the bones and teeth. In bone formation, calcium forms crystals that provide strength to maturing bone.
- Folic acid plays an important role in DNA function. It also supports the production of red blood cells, and healthy homocysteine and energy levels. (16)
Chewwies Multivitamins contains no artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, lactose, gluten, or soy. In addition, it is UK’s no. 1 gelatine-free and sugar-free vitamin and manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
How to use:
Please take according to the dosage and use guidelines under supplement facts, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
There are no reviews yet.